Monday, April 26, 2010

Where there is water there is life.

Water is another thing that God created that amazes me.
It is like a natural made mirror; It reflects anything in its path.
When I see water I think of an astonishing pureness that cannot be replicated. To me it represents life.
They say that where there is water there is life.
The thought of lying under a lush green tree and hearing the soft sound of a steady stream flowing is enough to put me in an indescribable stupor that I'm not so sure I'd want to get out of.
Water is something that is needed. When I look at the natural beauty that surrounds me, it fills my heart with a such a genuine happiness; and it reiterates to me that God is good and God is real.
I believe that we humans should look not to material things as commodities, but at the beautiful natural gifts that God has placed all around us as the true commodities.
Life is full of sweet things.

No comments:

Post a Comment